Has your council landlord failed to do important housing repairs?

Claim compensation today!

No win, no fee – don’t miss your chance to claim compensation!

Claim Your Housing Disrepair

Are you owed compensation?

Are you living in misery because your council home has damp or mould? Is your heating broken or your boiler malfunctioning? Are you worried for your health, or the safety of your family? If you’ve been condemned to squalid conditions due to the indifference of your council landlord, you could be owed compensation! Find out what you’re entitled to today, using our streamlined calculator. It takes just a minute to find out how much you could claim. If you’re suffering with disrepair, don’t get frustrated – get compensated!

Claim Your Housing Disrepair

We're here to help!

At Pure Legal, we’re committed to fighting for you. Our team of expert solicitors is on hand to help you get justice for your housing disrepair problem. We work on a no-win-no-fee basis, so we don’t get paid till you get paid. We’ll campaign to get your home brought up to code, so you’ll be able to live in comfort. We know how important it is to have a clean and healthy home, which is why we’re committed to fighting for people like you. We’ve got experience winning housing disrepair cases, so we can promise that you’ll not get better representation anywhere else. Housing disrepair claims can be made for any of the following issues:

  • A faulty boiler or heating system
  • A faulty gas, electricity or water supply
  • Damp and Mould
  • Vegetation growth/build-up on the building’s exterior
  • A faulty toilet, bath, shower or sinks
  • Broken or faulty guttering, downpipes or drainage
  • Damaged or worn brickwork resulting in damp or leaks
  • Unsafe flooring
  • An unsafe staircase

Claim compensation the easy way!

We want to help you get what you’re entitled to. Some claims for housing disrepair are worth thousands of pounds. When you make a claim with us, we make it simple for you. You just have to file your claim, and then you get to put it out of your mind. We take care of everything, so you can use your time for the things that matter to you. Don’t delay – see how much you might be owed now!

Why choose us?

  • Years of experience
  • A brilliant track record bringing claims
  • An expert team of trusted solicitors
  • We'll guide and assist you through the process
  • We always put the client first

Give us a call

If you don’t have time to fill in paperwork, why not give us a call? A member of our experienced team will take your details and help you with any questions you have.

Call us on 0151 319 7201

Start your Claim now!

To start your claim now, fill in our simple form.

Claim Your Housing Disrepair is a trading style of Pure Legal Limited. Pure Legal Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority number 624740. It's registered address is Pure House, 4th Floor Building, 8 Princes Parade Liverpool L3 1DL. Registered in England and Wales Company Number 09511435.